The collapse of the rock at a depth of 700 meters occurred on April 23 at a gold mine in the Plastovsky district of the Chelyabinsk region. The Ministry of Emergency Situations evacuated 166 miners, two died. Another worker was taken to the hospital.
"Investigative authorities of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation for Chelyabinsk region on this fact a criminal case was initiated on the basis of the elements of the crime provided for in Part 3 of Art. 143 of the Criminal Code (violation of the rules of labor protection, which resulted in the death of two people through imprudence). According to preliminary data, the deadly injuries were received by two workers when the rock collapsed in the mine. Also under the rubble is another worker, for rescue of which urgent measures are being held, "the Investigative Committee said.
After that, SK came to OJSC "Yuzhuralzoloto Group of Companies", which owns the mine "Central". The investigators requested documents regulating the work process, "the official duties of senior officials, job descriptions responsible for ensuring safe working conditions in the mine, safety briefing journals and other materials relevant to the investigation."
The investigation continues: the investigation plans to establish the circumstances of the crime and the guilty officials. But, it seems, law enforcement agencies may face a problem: the mine belongs to the Cyprus offshore.
Who owns the mine?
In the city of Plast in the Chelyabinsk region, two companies were registered on the territory of the "Tsentralnaya" mine: JSC "UGK" and OAO PO "Yuzhuralzoloto" (in the process of liquidation).
Over the past 12 months, JSC "Yuzhuralzoloto Group of Companies" has filed 13 claims for 110 million rubles. Almost all of them concerned "failure to fulfill obligations under contractual agreements". Four of them - at 51 million rubles - are now in the first instance of the arbitration court.
JSC "Yuzhuralzoloto Group of Companies" belongs to the Cyprus company Ugold Limited. Offshore, as well as JSC "YuGK", was registered in 2007. The company is headed by Konstantin Strukov, a representative of OOO UGK Management Company. Cyprus offshor also owns 5% of the management company.
"We do not deduce money from the company. Better to build your own money. We need new assets. And how much do you need for life? "- said the president of LLC" Managing company SGC "Konstantin Strukov in an interview with Znak.com.
Konstantin Strukov - dollar millionaire: in the list of the richest businessmen of Russia in 2017 according to the Forbes version, he takes 108th place. The magazine estimates his fortune at $ 950 million.
According to the "Contour.Focus" base, Konstantin Strukov also participated in six organizations. He established PJSC "Kommunarovskiy mine" in Khakassia, LLC "Chelyabinsk Stone-Processing Plant" (liquidated in 2014), LLC "Kuzbasspolimetall" (liquidated in 2008), was a representative of the "Artel of prospectors" Dredge Dredge ". In addition, he is listed as the founder of the Stavropol "Seventh-day Adventist Church" and the Chelyabinsk non-commercial foundation "Revival".
In addition to business, Strukov is engaged in politics. For the first time he was elected a deputy to the Legislative Assembly of the Chelyabinsk region in 2000. In 2016 he was a candidate for the State Duma of the VII convocation. In the local primaries of "United Russia" took the second place, but refused to continue participating in the election, having accepted the proposal of the chairman of the Legislative Assembly Vladimir Myakush to become vice-speaker of the regional parliament.
Previously, such a position did not exist: it was introduced specifically for Strukov. No one is embarrassed that the president of "Yuzhuralzoloto Group of Companies" is an influential businessman, the director of a large "dirty" production in the parliament deals with issues of ecology, industrial policy and transport.
According to the declaration for 2016, Konstantin Strukov's income amounted to 351.9 million rubles, his wife - 200 thousand rubles. Spouses own more than 860 thousand square meters. Meters of real estate, among them 21 plots of land, three houses, an apartment, two non-residential buildings and seven unfinished construction projects. They also own three cars: Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes S500, Mercedes ML.
According to the official biography, Strukov has two children. Daughter - Valeria Strukova - in September 2016 gave a short interview to the magazine Tatler in the heading "Baby million". In it, 15-year-old Strukova said that a couple of years ago she returned from Switzerland and now she studies at the school "World of Knowledge" (the cost of education in the senior classes is 950 thousand rubles per year), she dreams of enrolling in Yale, Cambridge or Moscow State University "on economic".
"Dad gave me a music studio in the tower" Empire "in the City, where I play piano and sing at my leisure," the heiress of the millionaire told.
Valeria Strukova recorded several video clips under the pseudonym Valeria Evans. All of them are laid out in the channel Sound Revolution - LLC "Sound Evolution", registered at the "mass" address in Moscow. The general director is Dmitry Bobkov, the recording studio belongs to Elena Almaeva.
The fact that the Strukov mine belongs to offshore companies is no longer a secret. The companies that serviced the Korkino section belonged to the Cyprus Carintia Properties Limited. This company has the same secretary and director as Ugold Limited.
There were many questions to the development in the Korkinsky section: these were harmful emissions into the atmosphere, and endless fires, and violation of working conditions.
In 2009, JSC "Chuk" lost the contract with "Yuzhnouralskaya GRES" because of the poor quality of coal. Money was redirected to this channel: the miners received a salary three times less than usual.
In April 2009, at the mine "Korkinskaya" explosion occurred due to a methane outbreak. Four people were injured, two of them received severe burns. Rosprirodnadzor established that the accident could have been avoided if the mine management had complied with all the necessary safety requirements.
"Do you even imagine this work? We are not working in a bakery, we do not bake buns, this is a high-risk production, with a high degree of danger. And who goes down there - he really takes risks every day. And the miners understand this, "- said then Konstantin Strukov.
In November 2012, an accident occurred at the mine, one person was injured. And in May 2013 there was a collapse of the rock. Under the rubble were six miners, two of them died.
After that, the Chelyabinsk Arbitration Court declared the Chelyabinsk Coal Company bankrupt. The trials lasted until 2015. Then the company's debts "disappeared," everything fell into place.
April 17, 2017 Rostekhnadzor published the results of the inspection of JSC "Chelyabinsk Coal Company". The results were disappointing.
"During the audit, 121 breaches of compliance with mandatory requirements of legislative, regulatory and regulatory technical documents in the field of industrial safety and in the field of safety of hydraulic structures were revealed," Rostekhnadzor said.
Incidents have also occurred in other mines owned by Yuzhuralzoloto: in 2013, when the mine collapsed, a worker died. For a while, the labor inspectorate banned the work on a dangerous site.
"According to preliminary information, during 2012, six facts of workers getting injuries and injuries were hidden at the enterprise. Currently, all the circumstances of the incident are being established, "- said in the report of the UK after the incident.
In November 2015, under the rubble, two miners were killed. In June 2016, during the drilling, there was again a rock collapse, one person was killed.
Rostechnadzor was to complete an unscheduled inspection of the mine on April 28, 2018. Its results are still unknown.