- Why did neither you nor your lawyers was not at the hearing in London?
- In coordination with the judge, I had to connect to the meeting by video as'm in France, but the court has not made contact. I think, for technical reasons. Documents with the decision at the same time on my hands. The judge sent them to me, prohibiting discussion until the announcement of the decision on Thursday. It is strange that the Deposit Insurance Agency [DIA] spread the details of the solution.
- If the court finds you the punishment of imprisonment, France could have extradited under international agreements between the European countries?
- Excluded. Surf, perhaps at home. In fact, it is a punishment for an administrative offense, and the extradition request is possible only in criminal cases. St.696-4 Code of Criminal Procedure of the French Republic does not allow to extradite their citizens on the extradition request, even in the framework of criminal proceedings, and I, as you know, a French citizen. If the judge Thursday, suppose sentenced me to two years in prison, and I for two years thereafter (long-termSTI execution of the sentence in this case. - RBC) come to England and met a policeman, then I can certainly send to prison. But I'm not going to England.
- The process is thus nothing in your destiny does not change?
- This process is important to me in a positive way. The judge determined that I opened some detail the origin of the funds, which are translated from Russian to their accounts in Switzerland (from 2008 to 2011, Pugachev moved several million dollars from IIB to their foreign bank accounts -. RBC).
Moreover, the judge found that I translated means, I received a loan from VTB secured land on Rublevo-Uspensky highway, not assets of the Bank of Russia issued Mezhprombank as unsecured loans, according to the DIA and the Russian law enforcement bodies (in the crisis of 2008 -2009's Central Bank issued Mezhprombank unsecured loans to 32 billion rubles Bank did not return them -.. RBC). Thus, the decision to disavow all claims of Russian law enforcement agencies, as well as the decision of the Russian arbitration court for bringing me to the subsidiary responsibilittee, which will soon be appealed to me in the European Court of Human Rights [ECHR].
- The judge also recognized the proven your guilt of perjury under oath, in non-compliance with the requirements on disclosure of assets, withdrawal of assets in violation of the court orders, as well as the fact that you have unlawfully left the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- With regard to perjury, that wording is inaccurate. The judge is not talking about false testimony, and the incomplete disclosure of the information I have about trying to Igor Altushkin (which owns 80% stake in the Russian Copper Company -. RBC) purchase Yenisei Industrial Company (EPK, was part of United Industrial Pugacheva Corporation -. RBC) and paid them an advance payment of $ 150 million.
As pointed out by Pugachev in the lawsuit to Russia, received by the international arbitration in The Hague in September 2015, Igor Altushkin in early 2011 was the only possible buyer for the EPC. The purchase agreement was signed on 9 June 2011. The size of the first payment under the agreement for the closing of the transaction was $ 800 million. The total value of the contract (about $ 5 billion) was to be floatedChen seller in several tranches, the size of which depended on the subsequent events that occurred with the EPC. "This amount was significantly lower than the actual cost of the EPC, but it was the only available option under pressure from President Putin and the Russian Government offer Mr. Altushkin" - writes Pugachev suit against Russia. Altushkin made an advance payment of $ 150 million to remove the company from the market. "As a result, the scheme of the Russian government with Mr. Altushkin and his business partner Ruslan Baysarov Russian government expropriated EPC license without payment of any compensation," - he said in the lawsuit Pugachev Russia.
With regard to my departure back home to France, the DIA has provoked me by itself violate this restriction: after numerous threats in my address, they hired an American detective agency Diligence International LLC, has established in my unit machines that anti-terrorist unit of Scotland Yard SO-15 took over explosive. The investigation continues. Naturally, I felt a genuine fear for his life.
& mdash; However, the judge has determined that you have violated a court order, leaving England.
- Yes, but the judge found that I had good reason to fear for his life, at least since 2011. At the same time, I think the original order of a judge from 2 March 2015 on the prohibition to leave England a breach of fundamental human rights - freedom of movement and will appeal to the ECHR.
- You also had to address the court in London to hand over all the documents, but left himself a French passport, and the judge defined it as a violation.
- It's a misunderstanding, because I passed passport in terms set by the judge advocates DIA. But, as I said above, the decision to restrict the freedom of movement, I will challenge the ECHR.
- The High Court in 2014, adopted interim measures, requesting the arrest of your property all over the world at $ 2 billion and is dissatisfied with the fact that you are still not adequately disclosed the information on trusts..
- All the information about my property I opened. The property is in the management of trusts, one of the beneficiaries of which I yavlyus, not mine. Thus, I do not have, in accordance with this order and have no opportunity to disclose this information.
- You pull out the economic processes in the political plane, presenting itself a victim of the regime established by the Russian government, as stated in an interview to television channel "Rain" and the Financial Times newspaper. London court expects from you the facts.
- The Court does not expect any facts. Judge of the High Court of London in its decision of 19 December 2014 recognized the quote: "A large part of his [Pugachev] asset was actually effectively expropriated by the Russian state (including, or at least using ASV)." Processes against me 100% politically motivated and nothing they do not. And criminal and arbitration cases in Russia - an attempt to cover up the expropriation of my assets. In England, no lawsuits against me there. The only solution to the High Court in London at the request of DIA became interim measures to an arbitration lawsuit DIA, who considered the Moscow Arbitration Court. I do not blame any crimes or in Britain or in Drewcoun- tries of the European Union, so I consider unacceptable any judgments about the limitations in the use of my personal assets, including their sale. I am sure that with the help of these regulations the Russian authorities to abuse the British judicial system to persecute its opponents abroad. London processes a very expensive PR DIA.
- You are excluded from the database of Interpol investigation?
- There is a decision of the Interpol Commission that the case against me is politically motivated, due to the expropriation of the assets and the threat of murder, and I was in this database is now no.
- When will the meeting of Arbitration in The Hague for your claim to Russia to $ 12 billion?
- I think in the spring. There will also be soon initiated me hearing in a criminal case of extortion, attempted murder and other serious articles of the Criminal Code of the Republic of France, which is investigating the French police. This case is already in court, the meeting will be open.
How to develop "It Pugachev":
October 2010 - Central Bank revoked personsnziyu at Industrial Bank, Sergei Pugachev based
January 2011 - State of the Investigative Committee in Moscow (TFR) has opened a criminal case on the fact of deliberate bankruptcy Mezhprombanka
January 2011 - Pugachev left Russia
December 2013 - TFR filed a criminal case, accusing Pugachev misappropriation and embezzlement of 28 billion rubles. IIB creditors, abuse of authority when issuing bad loans by 68 billion rubles.
December 2013 - Deposit Insurance Agency (DIA) as the bankruptcy trustee filed IIB in the Moscow Arbitration Court lawsuit concerning the imposition of vicarious liability Pugacheva. the claim amounted to 75.6 billion rubles.
June 2014 - The High Court in London ruled Pugacheva freeze assets of $ 2 billion worldwide
April 2015 - TFR incriminate Pugachev abuse of authority when issuing Mezhprombank bad loans by 64 billion rubles. As a result, the amount of claims to the investigation Pugachev was about 100 billion rubles.
September 2015 - Pugachev filed a lawsuit against Russia in international arbitrationThe Hague at $ 12 billion. This amount includes investments made by Pugachev and borrowing costs, loss of earnings, compensation for damage
December 2015 - London's High Court issued a warrant for the arrest of Pugachev, if he did not personally appear at a meeting of the British court. However, Pugachev, citing the threat to life, participated in the meeting via video link