1. On July 20, payments of insurance compensation to depositors of Yugra Bank began, the statement said on the website of the DIA. For DIA and the Central Bank of the payment of 170 billion rubles. Depositors of Yugra became the largest insurance event. "Yugra" is in the top 30 in terms of assets and in the top 20 in terms of attracted funds from the population.
2. The second by the amount of payments was the insurance compensation to the depositors of "Interkommerz" - 64.36 billion rubles. The Central Bank suspended the license of the bank on February 8, 2016. Its registry includes 148,060 depositors. The insurance indemnity of 91,735 depositors was received, and the DIA had to pay 121 million rubles. (Hereinafter, the DIA data for July 2017).
3. Rosinterbank lost its license in September 2016, the amount of insurance liability of the DIA - 57 billion rubles., 56.7 of which have already been paid. In the bank's register there were 86 949 depositors, payments were 69 100 people.
4. The Central Bank revoked the license of Tatfondbank on March 3 of this year. In mid-December 2016, the Central Bank introduced a temporary administration in Tatfondbank, imposing a moratorium on payments to its creditors, which by law is an insurance case. The amount of payments is 54.73 billion rubles. The register of the bank includes 426,360 depositors, while only half of them received money, the remaining payments - 396 million rubles.
5. 113,900 depositors of Vneshprombank should receive 45 billion rubles, slightly more than half of them returned money, but 139 million rubles. Yet to be returned.
6. Insurance payments of almost 100,000 depositors of the Russian Credit, which lost its license in 2015, amounted to 40.7 billion rubles, of which 65 million depositors have not yet been withdrawn.
7. Arksbank lost its license in the summer of 2016, it did not have so many investors - almost 44 600, but the amount of insurance compensation ASV amounted to 38.9 billion rubles. During the year, almost all investors took the insured amount, they had to pay 81 million rubles.
8. Insurance indemnity to the depositors of Bank "Transportny" - 37.65 billion rubles, of which 59,027 investors have already received 37.62 billion rubles. For two years ("Transport" lost its license in May 2015), insurance amounts and 8000 bank customers were not taken.
9. The military industrial bank was left without a license in September 2016. Its investors owe 36.7 billion rubles. Insurance payments, of which it remains to pay 259 billion rubles.
10. Rosenergobank - another bank that lost its license in 2017. 50,000 investors need to pay 34.3 billion rubles. Almost 9,000 of them have not yet been withdrawn from the money, they have to return 1.15 billion rubles.