Forbes Woman analyzed the declarations of Russian officials and found out whose wives, according to the results of 2016, could boast of the highest incomes
In May 2017 Forbes made a rating "Power and money. 50 civil servants and deputies with the largest incomes ". But, as Forbes Woman found out, not always officials and people's deputies earn more than their spouses, in some cases wives get hundreds of times more. According to the current legislation, the published income statements include data on the incomes of the wives (or husbands) of officials and their children. In April we already published the rating of the richest wives of civil servants employed in federal legislative and executive bodies of state power. Then the rating was headed by Elena Nekrasova, wife of the State Duma deputy from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation Alexander Nekrasov, with a "total" income of 646 million rubles, while the first lady of the current rating declared 2.3 billion rubles.
Now we have studied the declarations of representatives of all levels of the Russian government based on the results of 2016, that is, representatives of the regions, municipalities and state companies have taken into account - and the leaders of the rating have changed. The most successful wives of Russian officials are in the Forbes Woman rating.
1. Gulsina Minnikhanova, the wife of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minikhanova, co-owner of the company "Luciano".
Own income - 2.35 billion rubles. The income of the spouse is 7.5 million rubles.
2. Raisa Bredny, wife of deputy of Ulan-Ude city council Vadim Brednego, managing director of the company "Titan".
Own income - 1.924 billion rubles. Income spouse - 903.8 million rubles.
3. Olga Bogomaz, the wife of the governor of the Bryansk region Alexander Bogomaz, co-owner of the farm Bogomaz (potato production).
Own income - 864 million rubles. The income of the spouse is 3.6 million rubles.
4. Ekaterina Ignatova, wife of the general director of the state corporation Rostek, Sergei Chemezov, a shareholder of the IFC bank.
Own income - 848.5 million rubles. The income of the spouse is 212 million rubles.
5. Elena Nekrasova, wife of the State Duma deputy Alexander Nekrasov, co-owner of the companies that were part of the "Leader of the Group."
Own income - 646 million rubles. The income of the spouse is 4.9 million rubles.
6. Spouse of the deputy of the Voronezh regional Duma Grigory Chuiko, co-owner of the Voronezhselmash enterprise (name unknown).
Own income - 531.3 million rubles. Income spouse - 0.6 million rubles.
7. Wife of the deputy of the Bryansk City Council of People's Deputies Alexei Isaev (name is unknown).
Own income - 266.8 million rubles. The income of the spouse is 11.7 million rubles.
8. The wife of the Duma deputy Stavropol Territory Anatoly Zhdanov (name is unknown).
Own income - 228.9 million rubles. Income spouse - 3.2 million rubles.
9. Lyudmila Vorobyova, wife of a member of the Federation Council Yuri Vorobyov, owner of the Grand Land group.
Own income - 225.1 million rubles. Income spouse - 5.4 million rubles.
10. Spouse of the State Duma deputy Sergei Petrov (name is unknown), co-owner of the development company "SVP Group".
Own income - 220.9 million rubles. The income of the spouse is 47.9 million rubles.